We are notified under the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure we comply with all protection the Act affords to you.
- 1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 1.1 When you buy goods or services from our website we need to know basic information about you, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date. We also need your e-mail address to send you information about the status of your order. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- 1.2 We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you make and, if you have requested us to, to send you information about our products and services. The relevant information is then used by us to manage your account and to communicate with you regarding the provision of the goods or services ordered.
- 1.3 We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website, our range of products and our services and we may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- 1.4 From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve our goods or the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods or services.
- 1.5 We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. We will gain your consent to receiving this information in advance and you can easily remove yourself from future mailings by following the instructions on the bottom of the first mail you will receive.
- 1.6 Except as otherwise stated in this policy we will never provide your information to any third party company, unless you have expressly permitted us to do so.
We store multiple temporary and a single permanent cookie to assist the browsing experience, but no cookies provide information to 3rd parties.
A system whereby a message is given to your web browser by our web server. This message is stored by your browser in a text file called email@example.com. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site.
- 3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various technological and security procedures to ensure the security of your information.
- 4. SALE OF BUSINESS
- 4.1 If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- 5. UPDATING YOUR DETAILS
- 5.1 If any of the information that you have provided to Lumicycle changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to unsubscribe to our mailing list, please log into your account and make any necessary changes or call us on +44 (0) 370 757 2229.
- 5.2 We wish only to maintain accurate and up to date information about you. You can check and amend all the information we currently hold about you by logging into your account and make any necessary changes or by calling us on +44 (0) 870 490 0000.
- 6. YOUR CONSENT
- 6.2 Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- 7. HOW TO CONTACT LUMICYCLE
- 8. GENERAL
- 8.1 Further information on the Data Protection Act 1998 can also be found on the Information Commissioner's web site at http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/
- 8.2 Use of this website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|